“No Cords, No Limits!”
Think about it, what’s the difference between that noisy corded rotary hammer out in your garage and the sleek, new, lightweight cordless one sitting next to it on the workbench? The most apparent difference is mobility; pop the battery in your SDS-Plus rotary hammer; now, you’re free to roam around your workshop until your heart’s desire or until the battery runs out of juice. Your corded one, on the other hand, is literally reliant upon that cumbersome extension cable that most professional handymen and women have a love and hate relationship with.
Switch to KIMO Cordless Rotary Hammer, and What to Expect?
When it’s time to set up your tool game and have some projects where there’s no power, then reach for this Cordless SDS-Plus Hammer, designed to be portable, productive, and efficient as corded one and more convenient for use and storage. Featuring with a maximum 4500 BMP and 2.1 Joules impact energy, KIMO rotary hammer provides enough power to get the job done, making it an excellent option for the heaviest masonry work.
Its outstanding power-to-weight ratio results in superior productivity. The bare device weighs 6 lbs., noted as one of the lightest of its kind in the industry. Its 360 all-round Adjustable Handle design ensures you work comfortably without limits. Overall, if you want a frustration-free experience, make your KIMO decision today.
KIMO 20V One-System
KIMO takes pride in its batteries. Each KIMO 20V Lithium-Ion Battery is expected to be charged at least 1000 cycles. The huge benefit is that you can easily apply the same battery for your KIMO tools. If you’re starting out setting up a garage and plan on getting a few essentials, cordless is undoubtedly an economical way to go.
- 【Brushless Motor & SDS-Plus System】While corded hammer have higher impact energy , you simply cannot beat the versatility of this cordless model. KIMO cordless hammer drill provides enough impact energy by using air pressure created from a crankshaft and piston assembly. Brushless is ideal for the most cumbersome work with higher productivity, prolonged runtime, and less heat. Thanks to the one-touch sliding SDS-Plus System, changing bits is a snap without loss of grip or energy transfer.
- 【3 Working Modes & Variable-Speed】Capable of drilling, chiseling, rotation drilling with ease, this demolition hammer is the best friend for wide range of use, generating the equally impressive results on everything from granite to old concrete. Features variable-speed settings, this tool can be easily speeded up from 900 BMP to 4550 BMP in seconds, matching the speed to application for great versatility.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made great progress in 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO battery is more powerful, and lives longer than others. No worries about dying cells anymore. Go with KIMO, enjoy, and accomplish more than you ever expected.
- 【Stability & Great Precision】The adjustable auxiliary handle offers a 360-degree operating position, allowing you to rotate and lock a chisel with greater precision. Also, KIMO’s vibration control system maintains a low level of vibration and noise, providing a more comfortable and quieter work experience than much of the competition.
- 【12PCS Accessories & 3-Year Service】: It is hard to determine market gimmick from the actual performance features that matter but KIMO hopes to help with that. A simple one-click order to get the most valuable tool kit, and let us prepare any accessories you need. Also, every KIMO tool is backed by a 3-Year product service.