The Bosch DH507 12-Pound 10-Amp Variable Speed SDS-Max Demolition Hammer stands out as the best performing hammer in its class, with 15-percent more impact energy, improved ergonomics which include an additional grip area on the hammer tube for chiseling in tight spaces and a variable speed dial when controlled chiseling is needed. At only 5.6 ft.-lbs. impact energy and only 12.4-lbs in weight, the DH507 provides best-in-class power to weight ratio, allowing for improved impact energy for maximum productivity in a variety of chiseling applications. The hammer tube grip area provides for additional grip area besides the side handle for “maximum comfort” when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions. Bosch demolition hammers hit harder and vibrate less, giving you total comfort and control as you work.
- Ergonomic Grip Area: Maximum comfort when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions
- Hammer Mode/Vario-Lock Selector: Selector easily switches from hammer mode to the vario-lock feature
- Vario-Lock Positioning: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle
- Lock-on Button: For extended use applications
- Variable Speed Trigger/Dial: For controlled chiseling applications