The Bosch GBH18V-20N 18V 3/4-inch SDS-Plus rotary hammer delivers an exceptional performance-to-weight ratio for anchoring in concrete, drilling in masonry, core cutting and chiseling. With 1.3 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy and a no-load BPM rating of 0-5, 850, this hammer work as hard as the user. It provides three modes – drilling, hammer drilling and chiseling. At only 5.7 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery), it has an ergonomic design and soft-grip handle. It is an efficient hammer; powered by an 18V 4.0 Ah fatpack battery (not included), it drilled up to 100 1-1/2 in. Holes with a 1/4 in. Bit in concrete. It has electronic motor and cell protection to protect the tool and battery from overload. This is a bare-tool kit; battery and charger are not included.
- Powerful, compact cordless rotary hammer – features drilling performance Plus chiseling in a lighter tool, to allow great productivity and efficiency in concrete and masonry applications
- Lightweight design, at only 5.7 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery) – for great performance-to-weight ratio
- Efficient 18V motor – produces 1.3 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for professional applications
- Robust power system – produces 0-5, 850 no-load BPM and 0-1, 800 no-load RPM
- Three-mode selector switch – drilling, hammer drilling and chiseling, for versatility