The DEWALT DCH133M2 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Kit is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction, and the compact size allows access to space restricted areas. 4.0Ah packs provide all day run time. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D. Specs: Optimal concrete drilling = 3/16″ – 5/8″, No load speed = 1-1,500 rpm, Blows per minute = 0-5,500 bpm, Chuck type = SDS+, Clutch = Mechanical, Switch = VSR. Includes: 1) Rotary hammer drill, 1) Adjustable side handle with integrated depth stop rod, 1) 4.0Ah packs, 1) Charger, 1) Soft sided case.
- An optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- 4.0Ah packs provide all day run time